by Oliver Yu
- PI ProcessBook
- A OSIsoft-written Windows application that renders trends with PI data
- A file-type (.piw) that can be read by PI ProcessBook application. Helps organize displays
- Display (aka "PI Display)
- A file-type (.pdi) that can be read by PI ProcessBook application. Typically, users open pre-configured displays to view data
- An object on a display that graphically represents PI data
- A symbol that plots tag data versus time
- A curve on the trend of plotted PI point data. The above trend has 3 traces.
If you open up VBA (Alt-F11) and explore the guts of PI ProcessBook, you'll see that the objects behind PI ProcessBook are named this way.